Is it true that the location of the acne that appears on your face shows a sign? It's definitely not like reading stars in the sky, bestie. But the location of your pimples on the face can tell you something about your habit or health condition!
Here’s Gray's Acne Face Map to help you find out the cause of pimples that appear & the solution!
• Skincare Products
• Touching your face with dirty hands
• Manage your stress: meditate, exercise or better sleep!
• Use non-comedogenic skincare
• Remind yourself: don’t touch your face!
• Hair Gel
• Try stop using your hair product temporarily
• Don't forget to wash your face after application
• Use clarifying shampoo min. once a week
• Allergic to hair products
• Bacteria build up
• Read the ingredients and research your allergy triggers again
• When washing your face, don't forget the ear lobe and behind
• Dirty water
• Use eye-makeup remover + double cleansing (oil cleansing + face wash)
• Use a water filter on your faucet
• Irregular Hormones
• Eat less processed food.
• Drink less dairy and its derivatives.
• If the acne is inflamed & cystic, it's better to check with your doctor too!
• Irregular hormones
• Clothes too tight
• Check with your doctor and/or gyno
• Wear flowier, sweat-absorbent clothes
• Dirty pillowcase
• Dirty makeup brush
• Dirty phone screen
• Clean your phone screen with disinfectant regularly
• Don't take your phone to the bathroom!
• Change pillow case min. once a week.
So let’s check out your acne location, GlowGang. And don't forget to use ACNECORE+ series, which is formulated to help you fight acne, anywhere on your face!
Your shopping bag is feeling empty.
Only you can help change that—shop now!